Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thank You To Our Volunteers!

Take a look at the Lifelong staff and what they have to say about our incredible volunteers!


I always trust that the front desk workers will take good care of my clients and keep me informed of things I need to know. They are always friendly, courteous and responsible. I love them!
~Megan, CRCS Coordinator


This organization was started by volunteers and they continue to serve as inspiration for all of us.
~David, Executive Director




Volunteers are essential to the kitchen!
~Jim, Executive Chef

The warehouse volunteers are the strongest, most generous group of people I have ever met. We could not do this without you and thank you for everything you do. You are my saviors!
~Spanky, Grocery Delivery Assistant




The volunteers could not rule more! They are truly the life blood of the organization. I can’t imagine what Lifelong would look like without them and am so appreciative of their time, energy and commitment.
~Katie, Bilingual STEP Coordinator


Each volunteer brings great energy to the work we do here at Lifelong. Be it a welcoming face at our front desks, a team packaging meals in the kitchen, a crew distributing meals and groceries on Fridays, or a That Thursday Thing group packaging condoms, each and every day is made brighter, easier and more unique because of our volunteers.
~Reno, Facilities Manager

No comments: